Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

WAS SOLD PPI ON MY CAR lLOAN AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD HELP MY

Customer Question

WAS SOLD PPI ON MY CAR lLOAN AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD HELP MY LOAN APPLICATION WHEN I WAS OFF SICK TRIED TO CLAIM WAS REFUSED SIAD IT WAS A PRE EXISTING CONDITION AND ORDERED MY GPS REPORTS FOR 8 YEARS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD ONLY PERMISSION TI GO BACK 1 YEAR BEFORE

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help with this. Did you have this condition or see the doctor about it before you took out the PPI please?
JACUSTOMER-8k1amrhs- :

yes in part but not told in full the conditions of the policy or wished to have my privacy invaded to that extent

JACUSTOMER-8k1amrhs- :

thanks for nothing

JACUSTOMER-8k1amrhs- :

when alex offline

AlexWatts2013 : Forgive me I was eating. Lets try and resolve this for you, did you read the conditions before you signed them or were you told it would not cover pre existing conditions please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.