12826847

my name is XXXXX XXXXX on wednesday i was in a car and whe

Customer Question

my name is XXXXX XXXXX on wednesday i was in a car and whe had a accident and the car was in a write state and whe ended up with on coming traffick the accident wassent our fault it was the car somthing happend to it as the road serfice was strang it is verry hard to explane getting in volved in a accident can happen to eney one if the drivers slowed there speed they will still get to there destination these road services shauld be cheact by the traffice police what happens when it snows again and whe were not going fast
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.