75100385

are you allowed to live in woodland. even if you have bought it.This a spot of outstand

Customer Question

are you allowed to live in woodland.
even if you have bought it.This a spot
of outstanding natural beauty.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help with this. For now please let me know if there is already a home built please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes they built a house with no planning permission the council told them

to take it down.But gave them 6mnths to remove it. but as there 6mnths

comes to a end they apply for planning again.this has happened 3 times

and gone on for four years.

It is bad news I am afraid, it will not be the answer you want and certainly not the answer I want to give you. If there has been no planning permission then no you are not allowed to live in woodland. They need to apply for planning permission as if you live somewhere, even if it is a caravan on your drive, then you need planning permission. No planning permission means you can not live there.

If this fully resolves your question then please take a moment before you leave and rate my service, it only takes a second and is an important part of the process. Otherwise if you need more information or help then please click reply. Alex