75100385

When importing a product into the UK which shares the same

Customer Question

When importing a product into the UK which shares the same name as a competing product, how much legal ground would owning a tradmark for the name give me in protecting my right to sell and promote the product under the name in the uk?

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know whether the imported product is the same item as the current UK product?