12826847

Not sure how to handle my delima. Worked in a family Co for

Customer Question

Not sure how to handle my delima. Worked in a family Co for 37yrs of which upon the death of the main shareholder the companies were wound up . However while dealing with matters relating to co matters I discovered that a situation arose with me concerning my charachter in relation to how co matters were handled. Whilst finalising co matters I brought it to the board for clarification and to my knowledge I felt it was dealt with. However since then I have discovered that a situation is still in the domain and is now still being discussed in a manner that is causing me great concern concerning my charachter. It relates to a friend of my brother. MY brother has since deceased and this is causing further trouble with my brother children as a result of this with unfound and wrong information. I had been very upset prior to the winding up of the companies because of what was said and done but because I got it or so I though cleared up at the final meeting I put it to bed. However since the passing of my brother this person has been a constant source of trouble pretaining to me and my brother's young adults. I dont know what I can do to stop this and have the facts of the situation corrected and clarified. Can you help?
Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, can you explain in more detail the trouble that is being caused?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, the trouble that is been caused is that this person is interfering with the family of my deceased brother and insinuating that I tried to do my brother out of co matters, This is entirely untrue and as a result of that my brothers children now believe based on what they have been told that I did this to my brother. I have on record with co documents, along with legal documents the actual facts of the matter, but because I cannot get communication from my niece and nephews I cannot get the matter sorted. This also has gone out of the family domain to other persons about me, and during the time of sorting out co matters while working I have been tailed and followed in and out of work. I also have had persons come into the place of work on the pretence of buying product but were only there to see what I was doing. I feel that my whole charachter has been attacked assainated completly in the wrong , it is causing me hugh stress . When someone attackes the inner core of your being takes your own core values away without foundation i consider it to be grave miscarriage of justice. Please help. Thank You.

Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.
Do you know who is responsible? Is it your employer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve in this situation? Have you tried resolving this in any way?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What I am hoping to achieve is a clear understanding of the business situation and what happened and what occured and not the lies and insinuations that are being protrayed at present. I have at this stage prepared a sequence of events over a no of years right up to date in order to present to the rest of the family but have not done so as yet as I need to make sure that I am protecting myself in relation to this individual who is causing this trouble . He is such an insiduasuous person that he ignites a situation and then gets others to do his dirty work. He is a sociopath of the hightest degree. In preparing this document I speak about a situation that this person participated in and therefore have named him in the document, so before I release this document I need to know that I am ok in what I have said.

12
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what more information do you require?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ben, I have supplied you with information, see above what other information do you require?

Hi sorry for some reason my earlier post did not register correctly. Just to clarify, you are only an employee of the company, in a sense that you are not involved in its running, is that correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No that is not correct, I was an equal shareholder with the other shareholders with the exception of the main shareholder who owned 99% of the Co. I was acting as MD and Co Secretary also. What other information do you require?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No that is not correct, I was an equal shareholder and Director of the Co with the other shareholders with the exception of the main shareholder who owned 99% of the shares.in the Co. I was in the position of MD and Co Secretary. What other information do you require.?

ok that is a corporate law query rather than an employment one really so not my area, I will have to open the question up to all other experts and if someone can answer this they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. No need to respond in the meantime as it will just assign the question back to me. Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.