Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

hey, my query is i recived a telephone call and i was feeling

Customer Question

hey, my query is i recived a telephone call and i was feeling distraught and not comfortable with what they said and tone of manner i am wondering can i sew them thanks
regards [email protected] XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know on what basis do you want to sue them? If it just because you do not like what was said and the tone please?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.