Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

XXXXX XXXXX Credit card REDUCED my credit limit on my credit

Customer Question

XXXXX XXXXX Credit card REDUCED my credit limit on my credit card from £3,000 to £2,500 without any notification whatsoever - even though the terms and conditions at that time stated that they had to give me 30 days notice. This also applies in the banks LENDING CODE, so they have as well as breaking their own terms and conditions, they have broken 121 and 175 of the LENDING CODE

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know why they have reduced it?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.