12826847

I start from the beginning I lost my daughter over 19mouths

Customer Question

I start from the beginning I lost my daughter over 19mouths ago and my farther 3 mouths ago as you can imagine this has been a very difficult time for me. to the point that my employer has ask me to attended an atos interview.Which on reflection is understandable. On the first interview I refused to ask question about my daughter which atos excepted.and my employer and I returned to work for over mouth. Which in time my father was dying of cancer. At st Francis care home. Which my mother was there for the hole 24/7 period I was not. My employer ask to attend a second interview I was asked a hole host of personal question that he would have not know about than if theses where put on my medical recored. Than my mother speaking a complete pack of lies about me. Me mother have always had troubled relationship she has gone to far this time ? Can I do her for slanderer ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
wat more information do you need ? I want a legal answer s which I have payed for thankyou. and why more time its straight forward ! yes or no.

No further information is needed at this time.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I have been asked to look at this. What type of thing did she say?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my mother work as mental health helper and very much knows the system better than me. At the time of my fathers death she painted a very poor picture of my mental health. which is completely unture. I have the right to be down after a very difficult two years. But I was not mentally ill. and I do feel the doctors have very much taken her side. I tried to discuss this with mother. to which I get. your hearing vicious barren or turned it in to a shouting match. and that is way I do not answer her fone calls. I'm sorry she my very much find herself in old age alone. as I understand my bother thinking moving to york. and I have said only thinkin moving out of the area as well. now people see my mother as a sweet 68year old lovely lady. that cont tell lia. but she is about me.I have friends and in early stages of a relationship. I'm not ill

So, in short, she said that you were mentally ill?

Is there any medical confirmation of that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Isaid slander why you asking recoords ?
I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
why did you want to ca'
ncel the question ? I say again slander 18 pounds fr al this trouble ! you must need to know
I'm sorry but I still don't understand?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it's been a strip tease !
Ok.

So you don't need an answer now or you do?