Hi I have a problem with the police, i have been ordering

Customer Question

I have a problem with the police, i have been ordering things with credit guys given me from a friend in the US now the police came to arrest me after 3 companies reported to the police after being charged back.

They swooped in on me arrested me and found some deliveries in my house but nothing to do with the ones they were actually talking about.

During interview at the station i told them it was a friend ordering things to my house but admitted ordering something on the day of the arrest.

can you please advice me on what to do so i don't get charged and if i get charged what should i do to get out of this situation. Lastly what are my chances in this particular situation.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Did you pay for the goods you ordered?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your response, I did pay for the goods but with but with stolen credit card.

I'm really sorry if I'm missing the point but you would seem to have admitted the offence?

You accept admitting to police that you used a credit card that wasn't yours to purchase goods?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i did admit and this is why i am worried

Thanks for the information.

I am sorry and I wish I could say something else but I'm afraid its bad news.

The chances are high that you will be charged. Its an easy win for them. You have admitted the offence on tape under caution. The chances they will not charge you are minimal and Im afraid the damage is done now.

Thats not to say necessarily that you had any realistic choice. In fairness, if the goods were delivered to you and the order was made from your PC then there will be a paper trail so it would have been hard to contest anyway. Confessing has, at least, maximised your credit for a guilty plea.

But having admitted the offence during police interview unfortunately there are no magic wands that will make that go away.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.