13262538

My wife has cheated on me three times . She has promised never

Customer Question

My wife has cheated on me three times . She has promised never to do this again and is willing to lose her 50% share in the matrimonial home if she ever did this again and pass sole ownership to me. Can a legal agreement be formatted to enforce this commitment on the basis of 100% proof being provided of any further unfaithful actions on her part
The reason for this request is that only actions can save our marriage now , not words - hence the request
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you.
The only document that you could have prepared is a post nuptial agreement - and frankly given the issue it is far from certain that this would be accepted as binding in the event of a divorce
However it is the only option
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Claire - Are you saying there is NO solution or option to format such an agreement .If she did this again it would not atomically lead to divorce

As I said you can have a Post Nuptial Agreement drawn up and signed.
However if your wife then issued divorce proceedings there is no guarantee that it would hold
Claire