75100385

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX have M.N.D and I have been turned

Customer Question

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX have M.N.D and I have been turned down for mobility because of my age 73. but in 2003 I received a communication from the dhss saying at that time I did not qualify for mobility but I have been advised that I, due to this I am entitled to mobility now but that it needs legal people to sort it out can you help

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know does your own Doctor feel you have mobility issues?