12826847

my neighbours had their garage turned into a dining room, since

Customer Question

my neighbours had their garage turned into a dining room, since then the rain has been pouring into my garage down the walls, we think the guttering / drainage that has been altered is not correct?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High
Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008.
During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousand's of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in
minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? What would you like to know about this? Have you spoken to neighbours yet?