13262538

I have been married for three years. I have been sepeared for

Customer Question

I have been married for three years. I have been sepeared for 5 months. My husband and I can't see eye to eye on anything for along while. I want to move on with my life. By get a divorce. Can I still apply for a divorce without a solicitor.we don't have any property or any children together.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which ground were you intending to use?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm not sure. He does really help me with any thing anymore financially, he's not supportive. Just don't love anymore.
Then the ground that is relevant is Unreasonable behaviour
There is no reason why you cannot go ahead without a solicitor and the process is described here
https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Claire