Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

how do I take prison staff to court for lieing about me on

Customer Question

how do I take prison staff to court for lieing about me on the record
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

To whom were they lying please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They said that the dog had taken a heightened interest in me and I allowed a strip search nothing was found. I was visiting my partner and after the search that revealed nothing they put me on a closed visit. when I left there were no police waiting for me. However I was then put on closed visits until my partner was transfer 6/7 weeks later, and it was me that was placed on closed visits not my partner, The information that I recieved back from the ministry of justice NOMs suggest I was taking drugs in to prisoners.
So what was the lie please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The lie was that I was smuggling drugs in to prison and also was going to help an escape

I'm sorry if I'm missing the point but how is that a lie? he acted upon a suspicion.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's a lie because I did not nor ever have tried to smuggle drugs into a prison. The dog did not sit on me that handlers said that it had taken a heighten interest in me but I saw nothing in the dogs behaviour that would have indicated anything. As I wanted to vindicate myself I allowed a strip search to be done by female officers and nothing was found because there was nothing to find and the only person I ever visited was my partner and there were no drug problems with him

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If someone say you are doing something and you prove that you are not doing what they say(have a strip search) and prove you have nothing. Then suspicion is not enough to say you are doing it. If he had truely believed that I had drugs why did he not get the police who could have investigated more thoroughly

I am really sorry but I'm afraid you have no case.

I do understand that its frustrating to be subjected to a search like this but the fact that they found nothing doesn't mean the search wasn't proper. Applying that logic, everybody who was arrested and not charged would have a claim in compensation.

I am very sorry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your assistance. As I don't have a case then there will be no need for me to be a member. I will allow the £33 to be taken from my account but there will be no need for the monthly membership fee

I'll ask customer services to do that for you.

I'm very sorry.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I have opted you out of the trial subscription, as requested. Moving forward your account will be on a pay-per-question basis only and you will see no further charges unless you post a new question.

Please let me know if you need further assistance,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't think so as I have been told I have no case. So I've been left feeling that you are now guilty and have to prove your inoccent, I did nothing and believe it or not some prison officers say things happen even if they didn't. However even this person you put me in touch with said that the officer was acting on his suspicions. At the time of this incident I disputed that the dog had done anything and wrote to the governor disputting it and asked to see the cctv footage of what the dog did that was suppose to be of heightened interest. Surprise,surprise there is no recording according to the govenor there is olny live feed there. I asked what intel they were supposed to have on me and they refused to tell me. I tried everything I could and it took me a year to get this information. Now I find there is nothing I can do about it, After talking to you I just feel depressed so I'd just rather leave thank you.