Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

Thank you. This IS the answer we hoped for,

Customer Question

Thank you. This IS the answer we hoped for, it was what Trading Standards told us, I remember now. My husband was just worried that we had the right to sue as representatives / executrix of my mother but we were assured we can do. Many thanks for your help.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, yes, you have the same rights to conduct litigation for benefit of the estate as the testator/rix did. Executors are also called personal represenatives, which is probably a better description than executor. Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so much. I've just realised that I started this as a new question, when, in fact, I was really thanking you! I think I'm being charged again, when I meant to just say thank you! Not sure what I should do?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I will close this and make sure that you arent charged twice.