How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 22624
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

Thank you. This IS the answer we hoped for,

Customer Question

Thank you. This IS the answer we hoped for, it was what Trading Standards told us, I remember now. My husband was just worried that we had the right to sue as representatives / executrix of my mother but we were assured we can do. Many thanks for your help.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, yes, you have the same rights to conduct litigation for benefit of the estate as the testator/rix did. Executors are also called personal represenatives, which is probably a better description than executor. Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so much. I've just realised that I started this as a new question, when, in fact, I was really thanking you! I think I'm being charged again, when I meant to just say thank you! Not sure what I should do?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I will close this and make sure that you arent charged twice.