12826847

Is there a lawyer who is willing to take on the government.

Customer Question

Is there a lawyer who is willing to take on the government. I have the help of a local MP, this matter has already been reported to the Police by me and I need a lawyer to take on this case on a no fee basis as I'm unemployed and homeless. My name has been marked, I'm being threatened with legal action,I've sent numerous letters to Jobcentre plus and higher management out with jobcentre plus as well requesting audio and video proof of this allegation which is not forthcoming. I've written to numerous people and still no joy. I'm looking for someone who will take on this case on a no fee basis but guarantee 100% profit as I have the proof and they haven't. Their lies have been going on for 3 years now and still no further forward. If you want to call me do so on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

I am afraid that no solicitor or counsel will take on a case on a no win no fee basis unless there is a very high chance of success and a claim usually for more than £10k as only then could they get their costs back from the other side.

Also, nobody can guarantee success. Any claim can be lost. Certainly nobody can guarantee 100% profit. Any firm is entitled to be paid for its services either in advance or from the other side's costs.

That is not to say there isn't a claim against them but just that this is the criteria.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That's a shame. I feel very cheated. Not the answer I was expecting as I have proof and they don't.

That might be right but I'm afraid no win no fee agreements are only really available if a claim is likely to succeed and over a certain amount.

Even then there is always a fee. Solicitors are entitled to be paid.