75100385

An airline said my bank refused to authorise money for tickets

Customer Question

An airline said my bank refused to authorise money for tickets and had declined to pay fr them. Iwas booking on line. My bank said it had never been approached, and therefore could not have declined.There were several thousand pounds in my account. Within 24 hours I had received four e mails from debt solution companies, others offering achance to improve my credit rating. This sounds libellous to me.

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know what is it you want to achieve out of this?

JACUSTOMER-hb57drbz- :

I'm sorry but when I try to open the page with the answer on it, my computer says it ca.n't be opened