75100385

i have had a default notice sent to me about my motobilty car

Customer Question

i have had a default notice sent to me about my motobilty car stating they are reposssing the car on 13 08 13 because it was seied by the police i had given my permission for a mechanic to get some minor repairs done i had been very ill at the time and could not drive the car was stopped and seized and i was informed by letter a couple days later to collect it from a police compound which i did can you help me to sort this out my car is my only means of getting around the letter states i can appea can i be helped in this appeall

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients etc. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

You have explained that you have received a default notice, I assume that this says that Motability are terminating your agreement with the Scheme?

Are you are still in receipt of DLA mobility component at the highest rate?

https://www.motability.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/complaints-and-appeals-form

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes they say that and yes i am in rece it of dla is it possible to appeal against this

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. You can appeal against the decision, probably the easiest way to do this is by completing the on-line appeal form at:

It is very important that you explain fully the reason why the car was seized and give as much detail as possible, this is the only information from you that Motability will have to make their decision.

I hope that this helps and answers your question, if so then please take a few moments to rate my service as it is an important part of the process. If you need more information then please click reply. Alex