Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

We had a buy to let property with rbs arrears £3200,payment

Customer Question

We had a buy to let property with rbs arrears £3200,payment plan in place November 2012 through courts.In Feb 2013 I was informed rbs had sold property however we were not informed of this process,I contacted RBS and informed them that they had broken the court order set in place by a judge.In June 2013 I received a letter from RBS informing me that have written of £33000 negative value from sale of property even though they demanded all in April 2013.My question is where do we stand can we sue The RBS.Regards XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello. Welcome to Justanswer.

tdlawyer :

Can I ask why you want to sue the RBS please? What is it that you say they have done wrong under the Court order or in any other way?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.