12826847

Thank you for your answer, which I found very helpful, I do

Customer Question

Thank you for your answer, which I found very helpful, I do have another question. I sold 70% shares in my company three years ago with the remaining 30% as an option there are two issues i have. Firstly a scriveners error , as it has been called relates to dates of when option can be taken contract signed states 2013, company trying to get accounts year ending 2012. An offer has been made to try and avoid any conflict. the comany did make a loss last year so I am told my ebit is nil. How ever I have document which states total revenue for ebit, which would based on profitabilty of comany which was 66% . how and on what do they base EBIT .
thank you Debbie
Expert:  Vincent2013 replied 4 years ago.

Hi Debbie. Thanks for this. Would you mind explaining to me in a little more detail what the conflict is here and what has been offered. If the conflict is the relevant year and/or documents that should be used for the assessment of EBIT please let me know, your position and the buyer's position. Finally is this a put option or a call option?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.