12826847

My name isXXXXX I own 27 shares on the land

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX I own 27 shares on the land on the west side of roman road adjoining the southern railway, corfe mullen with Rothchilde estates,unit 1,Sovereign Business Park,48,Willis Way,Poole.BH15 3TB. I requested repayment of Directors Loan of £4011.25 from this company and was informed that they had no funds.could you advise further? This land of approximately 150 acres was estimated valuation at a high court hearing in region of £100,000,000. the value of the shares have been estimated at £700.Please assist.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

What would you like to know about this?

We do need full detailed background please.

Please bear with me today as I am offline shortly until later. We are all lawyers in practice. Thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.