12826847

Am I under obligation to pay a late payment charge. The debt

Customer Question

Am I under obligation to pay a late payment charge. The debt for goods are paid in full, but I keep getting late payment charges upon an initial late payment charge that I refused to pay. The initial late payment charge was £12, but increased to £24. and now is £36. This company appear to want to make money for nothing. Is this legal? If so I will Pay, but I cant see how it is legal. Thank you and regards. xxxxxxx

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Who is the issuer of this fine?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Eden springs. The Water and Coffee Co. I cancelled the contract, paid the early opt out clause and they collected machine and remaining water. I never received refund for water they collected even though I had paid for it, but did not care really.