75100385

I have been approached by a company selling **************

Customer Question

I have been approached by a company selling ********** ************* ************ - It I supposed to improve central heating systems. www.***********************.com The system includes the *********** that is fixed next to my original boiler and a thermodynamic panel fitted to roof or outside wall. This cylinder absorbs energy and transfers it inside the house to the ********** which converts it to heat. Domestic hot water is heated to 55c and sent around the house through the central heating radiator system. It takes air out of the system at source eliminating the need for radiator bleeding. The system is flushed out to eliminate rust sludge corrosives. water flow is said to be controlled through the system. Is this system efficient nd proven or experimental. Is the company viable. the salesman started his pitch at 11,000 reduced it to 8000 and I have had a phone offer today of 5,150 if I agree to pay after the installation in one lump sum and write a favourable comment.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know what you need to ask me about this?
JACUSTOMER-xt29mea7- :

Apparently there are two magic box systems I am interested in the one that controls the central heating system. There is no outside cylinder just a magic box in the house controlling he radiators.

JACUSTOMER-xt29mea7- :

Does the system work - produce good savings on heating bills Is it worth £5,100 ?

JACUSTOMER-xt29mea7- :

Roger Lloyd

AlexWatts2013 :

Can I ask is this a legal question or an engineering type question?

JACUSTOMER-xt29mea7- :

Alan Watts says he is offline attending court. I cannot find his expert answer. I needed an answer yesterday as Sales people were pressing me for an answer. did I want the system at £4000. I have decided not to buy. Too late for Mr Watts to tell me if the company was viable and the magic box system likely to save heating bills.

AlexWatts2013 :

This is not a legal question - I can not tell you whether or not the Magic Box system works. You would have to be transferred to the engineering or plumbing expert category

JACUSTOMER-xt29mea7- :

Mr Watts was unavailable to reply = attending court I needed a reply yesterday as I had to decide whether to buy the magic box system at £4000 I have decided against buying and do not need Mr Watts now. I originally wanted his expert appraisal

AlexWatts2013 :

Yes, but this is not a legal question? If you had a consumer problem, or needed a Solicitor I could have helped. But you are asking about whether a Magic Box system works - as a Solicitor I can not answer that and only a plumbing expert could.

JACUSTOMER-xt29mea7- :

What happened to Mr watts ? No reply - in court perhaps Too late now I needed to know if about Magic box system. Is it is the company reliable and the system able to save heating bills. Needed to know yesterday - Decided now not to buy..

AlexWatts2013 :

Yes but I do not think this is a legal question. As a Solicitor I can not tell you if this product works when I have no knowledge of plumbing or heating. That is why I asked if it was a legal or engineering question. Would you like me to transfer it to the appropriate category?