12826847

I purchased a mobile phone from my colleague (I work in a phone

Customer Question

I purchased a mobile phone from my colleague (I work in a phone shop) for close to full retail price. There were no indications it was stolen. I used the phone for a month then sold it myself. Later on I found out this employee was stealing stock. I have met with the police, given statements and have spoken with the company and I am fine in that regard, they believe that it was unintentional. However the phone has been blocked and the buyer is unhappy. He is in England and we are in Scotland. He is threatening to go to the police. Can I get in trouble from the english police for selling the phone if I am not in trouble here?