75100385

I have lived in a new build residential area for 7 years a

Customer Question

I have lived in a new build residential area for 7 years a company known as green belt have being sending me bill statents for about the past 5 years saying I now owe them £456 which is for them mowing a small area of grass for this number of years I challenged a girl who came round this area to notify the people that they were now starting to carry out this service I told her I was unwilling to pay this she said it was in my agreement when I signed for my home I then told her I couldn't be sure as the builder took our deposit of £1000 and when we went to sign for our keys demanded an extra £5k Our shower has leaked since we have asked him several times to fix and never has . I told these people were where they for the first two years of this contract when the local council had to maintain these greens I pay £1100 per year for rates and feel this is adequate They are treating me with court can anyone please advise thanks

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know do you have a copy of the agreement?