How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 22624
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

If I have a dispute with a road recovery club and I have only

Customer Question

If I have a dispute with a road recovery club and I have only recently paid for a year in full, can I demand a refund on my membership after cancelling it?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Law Denning :

Hello. What does your contract say on this point please?

JACUSTOMER-q024x7p5- :

They have said, it is the RAC by the way, that as I have used the service,ie,. the disputed issue, that I cannot have a refund. I am withholding an additional fee they are trying to charge which disagree with. In these circumstances I have said they will have to take me to court. Their response is to say they will discuss and come back to me. I am trying to be sure of my position.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I need the full details please about the dispute.
How did you join? How recently did you join? How did you pay?
What is the extra fee for? If you consider that they should be covered by membership why is that?
Why do you no longer want the service?
I need as much detail as you please. Thank you