Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Hello there , I am trying to complete an n379 form and would

Hello there , I am trying to complete an n379 form and would like to clarify the questions on filling ou the form correctly so that the county court accept on the first presentation
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
On form N379

Question 2 . Judgement debt. Is this to include the court cost of the judgement?

Do I need to send the original office copy of the land registry copies or can I attach scanned copies ?

Thanks steve
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.

Q2. Should include the total sum due made up of the debt, all costs and interest up to and including the date of lodging the application.

The original office copy entry or a certified copy is best. The scanned copy should be avoided.