12826847

My son is on medical at the moment whilst waiting for an operation

Customer Question

My son is on medical at the moment whilst waiting for an operation on his shoulder. He has been receiving medical benefit but they don't like it. He had an operation that didn't work so he had an mri scan and needs another one. I have kept them up to date with everything that is going on but now he has to go to a tribunal in september and they said that we have to have a solicitor. I went to one yesterday but they said that they don't
do that sort of thing. What do we do.

XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day today.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.
what you want to know about this? Can we have the full background detail please? Thank you