13262538

hi i wanted to set up a legal binding contract with my ex partner

hi i wanted to set up a legal binding contract with my ex partner with our son so i can have him for 3nights one weekend and one night the following weekend and then to follow patten from then on? How do i go about this?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and why do you feel that the agreement needs to be enforceable?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi he is 3 years old. I want to put this into place as there is no set agreements with my ex and she is making arragments with other family members instead of contacting me as I am the childs father. I want an agreement between me and my ex with no involvment with any other family member so I can have him 3 days a weekend one weekend and a friday night the following weekend as I work nights. I just want to know if I can get any sort of legal documents.

Where ever possible parents are expected to agree arrangements for the children without need to go to court - and there are various Parenting Plans available such as this one
http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/media/CYP_ParentsGuide_Separation.pdf
There is also family mediation available (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) to help you reach such agreements.
However such plans are NOT legally enforceable - the only arrangements that are in fact Enforceable are Orders made by the court.
If you decide that this is what you wish to do then you will need to apply to the Court on a Form C100
http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/CourtForms/C100.pdf
and paying the fee of £215.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Claire