75100385

Hello i have a previous ltd company in 2003 which i closed.

i have a previous ltd company in 2003 which i closed. the companies house records has my home address as the directors address.

i now have another another company and a a registered postal office address, but have had a tenant write to my home address after finding me on the companies house records. Luckily it was a nice tenant who had just lost my contact details !

is it possible to get the records amended at companies house so that my home address no longer shows ? i can substitute an address so that it has an address if needed - just not my home address.

thanks

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : Yes. You just need to notify Companies House of your new address. You need to complete form http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/forms/generalForms/AD01_change_of_registered_office_address.pdf
AlexWatts2013 : Send it to Companies House and they will do the change for you.
AlexWatts2013 : I trust this fully resolves your question and if so could I invite you to take a moment to rate my service, as your feedback is important to me. If you need further information or help then please click rely. Alex
Customer:

hello there, thanks for answering, does this apply to a company that is no longer trading ?

AlexWatts2013 : Yes you can ask Co House to change their registered office details.
Customer:

great thanks - thats brilliant t