29905560

Is VGMC is a legitimate company???

Is VGMC is a legitimate company???

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please explain your situation in a bit more detail

Customer:

I have invested $17,000.00 with VGMC about one year ago, I wanted to know if they to be trusted?

Customer:

How long do I have to wait?

Customer:

Where is your answer?

Ben Jones :

can you please provide more details of the company, like website, address, etc

Customer:

Their website is VGMC.com, the company name isXXXXX Corp.

Customer:

VGMC recently has listed this address: Nauer Corporate Services

Customer:

and their address is:XXXXX, London W1J 5LW, UK.

Ben Jones :

ok thank you let me make a few enquiries

Customer:

ok, thanks,

Customer:

Is the answer going to be e-mailed to e-mail address? And when should I expect that?

Ben Jones :

This is a website that has been registered for a number of years, although the owner's details have been hidden from public view which is unusual if the company was legitimate.

My main concerns about this are as follows:

All points towards what is known as a boiler room scam where you are persuaded to invest in some business, for example purchase shares, etc and in the end get no return, or are even asked to invest further, pumping more and more money with the promise of increased returns, which sadly never materialise.

Customer:

What action can I take?

Ben Jones :

how did you send the money?

Customer:

Thru a friend in Dubai, UAE.

Ben Jones :

whilst you can report this to the local police authorities, i must be honest with you that I have never seen a victim of such scams actually recover the money they have lost and I have dealt with quit a few

Customer:

So you advise that I should let it go, and forget it about?

Ben Jones :

That's up to you but pursuing a company based thousands of miles away without even knowing who is behind it, where they actually operate, etc is going to be rather difficult and may end up costing you a lot of time and money with nothing in return. You may try and get in touch with other victims of this scam through the site I showed you and see if they have any ideas or plans to take this further as doing this together rather than alone can be more effective

Customer:

Ben Jones :

You are welcome, sorry it may not have been the news you would have wanted to hear but I do have to give the honest position and sometimes it will be completely the opposite of what someone may have hoped for

Customer:

That is fine, I will check the above websites and see what we can collectively against this thing.

Ben Jones :

ok all the best with it, if you need further help you can always get back to me personally

Customer:

Thanks, again.