12826847

Email that has just been given August 2013 dated July 2012

Customer Question

Email that has just been given August 2013 dated July 2012 it was requested under DPA. it just arrived under another DPA this year. They say..
Under legal advice (government services) get around the DPA by handing out and collecting at the end of the meeting. So I believe we can respond that only verbal updates have been provided. And will not be required to release papers.I would argue they were not covered by the request. And would not qualify for release under DPA

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please could you explain the situation a little more?
AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know is the data personal data that relates to you?