12826847

Hi can anyone help with a break down company refusing to recover

Customer Question

Hi can anyone help with a break down company refusing to recover my car after I was told that they would, thank you
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What kind of cover did you have with them?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

breakdown recovery cover but what happened I have been told today is that i am not covered on my policy after being told that I would be recovered home, the recovery company have denied they said they would recover my car home and they have a recording of the phone conversation but won't send me the recording, the recovery driver said that i did not need to be with my car for it to be recovered home so he knew what had been agreed