Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Wot wood happen to me for doing the same sex crime for the

Customer Question

Wot wood happen to me for doing the same sex crime for the second time

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know what is the background?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.