Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

pleaes help , what remedy or causes of action do i have , if

Customer Question

pleaes help , what remedy or causes of action do i have , if i believe a solicitor is useing my haveing aspergers as a weapon against me , im being harassed , and have a court order against me based on a complete lie about police action , the police even deny happened , my local court seem to ignore the fact i have aspergers entirely, and refuse to even take copies of statements in my defence , as a outcome of this , i have had no contact ,neither has any other member of my family with my two year old daughter in over seventy days , with no written or verbal welfare reports either... there must be someone i can report the use of my disability to harass me to . .. the current situation is utterly devestating to my health as a vulnurable adult , and the local authority, police and council refuse to act .

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know what is the matter you are facing at Court?

AlexWatts2013 :

I am still here waiting to help you. Alex

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.