Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

With the D80 and D84 do you need to provide a statement signed

Customer Question

With the D80 and D84 do you need to provide a statement signed by a solicitor?

Linda Hodgkinson
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you.
There is no longer any need for your signature on these forms to be witnessed by a solicitor - and no need for a covering letter from one either.
I hope this helps - please ask if you need further details
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.