Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

As the estate agents whome I was using proved to be useless,

Customer Question

As the estate agents whome I was using proved to be useless, and went bankrupt, my tenant and I have decide to go on without any agents.

I am wondering if the 6mts tenancy agreement still is valid. I have no reason or intention to evict them - I just need to feel secure in the knowlege that I still have a home if needs be...
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer. My name is Tony and I shall try and help you with this.

tdlawyer :

The bankruptcy of your estate agents will not affect the contract you have with the tenants.

JACUSTOMER-wq4qzdok- :

No thank you

tdlawyer :

Your answer seemed to be "No thank you" and then you rated "Poor Service". I didn't think we had actually chatted. Do you want to actually continue our conversation and get the answer your needed?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Alternatively, please let me know you if you would prefer not to continue and I will close this question for you.