75100385

Looking for advice on leaving Bartercard http://www.barter

Customer Question

Looking for advice on leaving Bartercard http://www.bartercard.co.uk/
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

What you tell me what you would specifically like to know about this please and I will gladly help you out.

JACUSTOMER-tmno9k7d- :

Hi firstly is it possible for this thread / question to not appear on the live site ?

tdlawyer :

I can ask for it to be locked afterwards. But don't use specific names/or anything identifying anyway and keep it general. That way you're not going to have a problem.

JACUSTOMER-tmno9k7d- :

Ok, I'm going to need to send / upload a couple of things, initial contract and trading terms how do I do this + keep it private, so you can review but not be available online on the main site ?

tdlawyer :

It can't be made private until after the conversation ends, so it's not a good idea to send anything up here like that which you're not willing to share with the world!

tdlawyer :

Just take the clauses you want to ask me about and type them out. I know it might take a little longer, but it's the best way of staying ananoymous.

JACUSTOMER-tmno9k7d- :

umm, well my question relates directly to a contract and the associated terms, in order to get it answered I'd need for you to see both the contract and terms, sounds like this is not going to be the place to do that ?

tdlawyer :

Can you rescan the documents with the names removed etc?

JACUSTOMER-tmno9k7d- :

Not easily no.

tdlawyer :

I'm not sure I can help then I'm afraid and will opt out to see if other experts can assist.

If you can scan and email the documents to:[email protected] I can take a look. Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

K, can you get the previous thread locked / removed from the live site please. Do I need to give the e-mail a specific subject ?

I can only get the thread removed once you are satisfied with the answer. The email is for admin but our contact must be through the site which is public.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

K, or if dissatisfied it can still be removed ?

How do you cancel a question if you do not want to go any further ?

You need to contact customer services if that is the case.