12826847

Under a legal definition what would be identified as a misleading

Customer Question

Under a legal definition what would be identified as a misleading information in the public eg. misleading advertisement.
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok recently I invested into a firm with its investment products, this is due to what they have claimed that they were able to provide in public advertisements, however, after my four month experience with them, I have discovered that their services were much more different from what they have advertised, and it is due to this sub-standard service I have lost money.

This is the situation if you need more information please ask

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
OK. I notice that you have posted the same question 5 times on our site. I will have to opt out of this question as my colleague seems to be assisting you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No he said he is unable to help me, hence I am seeking for more assistance as it is quite an urgent situation.