29905560

RIGHTS TO CANCEL HOLIDAYS PAID

Customer Question

I Paid for a holiday for 20th December and was unable to access details of booking until payment deducted from my account., three days later. Only to find it was booked  20 September this year.  If I cancel I lose 1500, and if I change to update the booking it will cost me a furter £2620.00 What are my rights.  URGENT Booking made Wednesday 14th August instant.  Informed we have no cooling off period.  Booking made over phone.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Whose error was it that the wrong date was booked?
Ben Jones :

Hello not sure if you saw my initial query above - whose error was it that the wrong date was booked?