75100385

our tenant kicked in the window of the flat he is renting

Customer Question

our tenant kicked in the window of the flat he is renting last night and preceded to kick the neighbours door down. He was subsequently arrested. Where do we stand in evicting him
Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.

Max Lowry :

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I will help you with your question.

Max Lowry :

Are you letting to him under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy?

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

For now please let me know what type if tenancy agreement the tenant has.