12826847

wronly convicted benefit frauds

Customer Question

wronly convicted benefit frauds
HI.
Thank you for your question . My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am accused claming benefits and council benefits from 1991 to1993 and 1993 to1998. And 1998 to 2003. owning forteen properties and working. I was and still sick and had disabillity and deartment has medical reports- from Nov1991 toJuly 1993 I was tennents at 19 cowly crescen. Bradford council paid rent and Ssd paid incapacity allowance and disablity allowance. My childern were in school. July 1993 to Sept 1998 I was in 15 cowly crescent as tennet Bradford council paid rent. My eldest son XXXXX sabir stared working and moved to London. He bought us house sept 1998 and we moved in as his tennets in 39 cowley crescent Bd9 6 Lx. The council paid rent till 2000 and then stopped rent. i waas kept requestin SSP every year till March 2003 and Augs 2003. my D.O.B. is 010143In Jan 223 my benfit became pension credit in Oct 2003 I asked my son to transfer the house my name So in Nov 2003 I waequity transfered. being under debts pressur and seeing advertising easilŷ mortgage,I approched Agent. He got me mortgage from Abby National for £107500. After paying balance there was amount over £60000. This money belonged to my son and daughter but He gage me to pay my debts. so money went in my account. There was mistake made by the agent He showed me selfemplyed from 1994 instead six month and business address 7 cowleŷ crescent which was bought my childern in 1998. we were tnnet in 15 cowly crescent as mentioned above from 1993till 1998 and my chiidern were in schools or college.

So what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
when the case will reviwed and get expert advice
I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my email addres***@******.*** tell me what would you like to know more
I'm not sure what your question is?
We cannot have contact outside of this site I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we already sent the claim

Ok.
So what is your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can you turn over the wrong eciesion terbnial in the whole case I was not given the chance to defend myself.
Was this the lower tribunal please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
answer the question same time must kept secert not displayed to acess every body without permision
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
I cannot answer the question until you give me the information for which I asked.
Also, this question cannot be secret. This is a public site and your question is visible online. I can ask customer services to mark it private but only after you rate because it will close the question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
when i get refunded? need quick reply
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Do you still need help with this problem?