12826847

l have new neighbours next door. Who for last six weeks have

Customer Question

l have new neighbours next door. Who for last six weeks have been ripping the house to bits from morn till night. How long do l have to cope with being unsettled before l have a nervous breakdown
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day today.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

could you please explain your situation a little more?

I am off-line shortly until later but will pick this up later this evening.