hi we have a solicitor instructed to retrieve damages due to

Customer Question

hi we have a solicitor instructed to retrieve damages due to the defective property,
and damages to our belongings

but he seem to be dragging his feet, in regards XXXXX XXXXX lack of duty of care, and harassment
gross negligence, that almost led to, my wife and i bringing our own lives to an end,
even though we have been to the board, and have the option of the ombudsman,
we feel a little weak and are tired of the whole thing,

we have provided rock solid evidence in the form of eyewitness, written doc, along with audio recordings, statement, and file statement, but we feel they may got to him as we have had this problem all along,

would we be able to receive legal assistance such as legal aide or a found for our human rights,

just to add that we have been harassed by our neighbours and most there friend's
they convinced the landlord to put us under 8 investigations in 14 months,
all lie bast, and without any evidence whats so ever, the landlord was involved with bringing the police in on the multi agency meetings even though we had made complaint about both police officers involved, and then the housing used them in our case there must have been a conflict of interest alone

we know this sounds unbelievable but we were and are totally innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever, in fact were unwilling victims please try and help us

there has been so much going on the landlord tried to fix the environmental health reports, and we have the written reports here with us

can you give us some advice please please help us

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What are you being harrassed for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
FOR JOMO1972 hi we were new here 2029 september and the last tenant warned us that one neighbour, would be jealous if we tried to improve the property, oddly as soon we started to put up new fencing, she start making false report about our dogs and the dog noise along with folse dog attacks
we requested sound monitors on our second visit on their first investigation after five or so they involved the environmental health one of the leading staff told the environmental health officer not to pay us a visit as we were ill but she would call with other members of her staff at the drop of a hat and when we past both investigations that called again and told us that the EH reportsment nothing as she had received reports of noise nuisance and that this was agent our tenancy agreement and in the time the complaint keeps changing as the first complaint was of constant barking dogs 24/7/ , then it was our neighbours could not use their garden, as the dogs would bark and frighten them, then the dogs would bark at 4/5 in the morning, this is all proven lies, as the reports stated that they had more dog noise then we did in fact.and i have video and 100s of hours of self monitoring audio, in fact the EH officer payed us a visit after we had won the second report, and gave us a list of things to do, to improve thing even though we had just past two investigations, and made a statement that just about knock me of my feet, she said that she could not believe we have 7 GSDs that do not make any noise, only now as she was seeing the dogs for the first time, and i have this on audio, i do want to take action here too we live out in the country only neighbours to the one side and open farmland on three sides our dog kennel was 100ft down our garden facing away from us and all the other properties

So what is the harassment?
Actually, on reflection, this isn't my area so I will let others look at this for you.