Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Local vet has given several acessments and treatments to my

Customer Question

Local vet has given several acessments and treatments to my two pet rabbits over the last two years. I have reason to believe I may have been overcharged for the procedures performed.
I am also concerned that while my Black Rabbit Willoughby was in their care they may have abused their position and taken Seamen samples from him and given second rate dental treatments.
What advise would you give for this?

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : Have you had a second opinion please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.