12826847

Good Afternoon, Can you help me with this question. I have

Customer Question

Good Afternoon, Can you help me with this question.
I have a leased property and the management company CPM keeps making mistakes on their invoices which they find difficult to correct
I have come across 4 payments which have not been applied to the account, but l think it needs further investigation since it goes back years . I have proposed to pay them over £100.00 for a 3K outstanding however, payment not applied comes that goes back years id £ 2900.00.

Can l stop the monthly payments until the whole case is resolved and is there a legal case to this effect?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

can we have the full background as to how you owe £3000 please? I'm wondering what the relationship is between any alleged arrears and payments which have not been applied. Are you thinking that you may not be in arrears?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If the unapplied payments from the lender were made in 2007 as stated on the letters then the amount in arrears would be less then £200.00.

I requested for a statement going back to when the lease was taken. On it payments made by the handling solicitor at the time has been omitted including the monies paid by the lender.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
so how much do you owe?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I owe 200.00 if all payments are applied and 2700.00 is the payments are not applied

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I need a full background please because I only have the sketchiest of facts. How do you know that these payments have not been applied?