12826847

given temporary guardian ship of my child to there grandmother

Customer Question

given temporary guardian ship of my child to there grandmother for work reasons
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day today.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how to i go about giving temporary guardianship of my child to her grandparent ? this is due to work related reason.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I am just away from my computer but will come back to you as soon as possible. There is no need for you to reply.
Thank you for your question
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
How old is the child and is the other parent named on the Birth Certificate.
Could you explain exactly what it is you wish to achieve (is the child simply going to live with Grandma or is it more complicated than that?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the child is 7 other parent is named on the Birth certificate though they do not have much involvement with the child. As it is i have been living with my child at my mothers house and due to work commitments will not be in the same place there for want to give guardianship for times i am way due to work

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.