12826847

Hi I am 43 born in Germany Hanover my Dad was in the British

Customer Question

I am 43 born in Germany Hanover my Dad was in the British Army. Born my parents where From Jamaica .
I was registered at a british military hospital.
I am in my mum jamaica passport stamped by british consulate 18/8/1970 hanover.I have never really excepted when i was younger and back then i got a yearly passport and was never questioned about my nationality and i never questions my nationality.
My sister was also born in Germany and she told me she had to apply or a jamaica passport and them apply for critizenship. My sister was born in 1965. her brith was registered with the jamaian hig commission in uk.
I have also two older brother who where born in woolwich where my mum and dad lived before moving to Germany.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Could you please let me know your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

am i elibilge for a British passport

Im very sorry but I meant that to go on another post.

This is not my area so I will opt out for others
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.