12826847

I live in a mid terrace house whch has shared access to the

Customer Question

I live in a mid terrace house whch has shared access to the rear of my property allowing me passage through next doors property, I have used this access for 27.5 years and have a document showing there is an access path/right of way. For the past 3 years the propertynext to mine has been rented out and the tenant has made access virtually impossible by obstucting the access path.

Ihave been adviced to contact the letting agent but am having difficuly in doing this, is there any way I can get this information through my local council or any other body
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Have you approached the neighbour and requested that they remove the obstruction?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes and he replies with abuse and threats and has recently set his dog on me while I was passing through the property, I have never experienced any problem with former neighbours

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Report the dog incident to the police.

what information is it that you want to get hold of from the agent or the local council or whoever?

I am off-line shortly until tomorrow but will pick this up then.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.