How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask joannem1965 Your Own Question
joannem1965, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 264
Experience:  I am a solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
joannem1965 is online now

gay harrasment-discriminatin-phisical do i find

Customer Question

gay harrasment-discriminatin-phisical do i find some one to help me to take my land lord to court.i am a poor man,but am pretty sure i can win.Not sure how much more i can take. am all alone here in britain.having a problem retriving my yahoo acc.any other way off mobile is XXXXXXXXXXX thanks bruno
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : Could you explain the situation a little more please?
Expert:  joannem1965 replied 4 years ago.
Hello. how is he harassing you ?